Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today I Feel....

Thankful. Happy. Blessed. Amazed. Loved. Sad. Why is sad in there? Well, because I can't believe that we had my baby girl's first birthday party this morning. I couldn't even sing the birthday song because I had to choke back tears. Children are such a blessing and it pains me how fast it all goes by. I LOVE when they are babies and Fina has been a dream baby so while I am happy to celebrate this milestone, I am sad to see my baby grow up.
Her actual birthday is Wednesday. I will post many more but for now, here is one of the party girl. We had a lovely party and I took many photos (shocker). It was so nice to be surrounded by people who love Fina.
Love.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...