Saturday, July 9, 2011

Birth

You have heard me talk about our dear friends, the Schell family many times. They were expecting their second baby and they asked me to come to their birth to photograph it. It was such an honor to be there. The only other home birth I have ever been to was my own with Fina so it was really special. Her labor was very quick, around 20 or 30 minutes. It was peaceful. Such a beautiful birth. I see birth every day that I work but there is something so special about a home birth. It is unhindered and natural. It is so great to see how birth unfolds without any intervention.
Sarah was so strong and in complete control. To me, she looked so beautiful. The ultimate vision of a mother. She gave birth to a baby boy, their second with such grace. Thank you Sarah and Craig, for allowing me to be there for such a life changing moment. You have two beautiful boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...