Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For The Love Of Trains

I want to remember everything about my kids and it pains me to think that the memories of these tender times might fade. That is why I love and treasure photography. It allows me to freeze these special moments in time. I am grateful that I have this space to get it all down and share.
As you all know, our Cooper lives and breathes trains. I shot some photos of him playing the other day and I am so glad I did because this is a huge part of who he is now and I know that in a few years or maybe in a few months it may be something else. So, here are some photos of our boy doing what he loves, playing trains. I love how in one photo you can seem his lips in the shape that they are in when he makes the train whistle blow. I love how some of them show him bending his head down to the level of the trains and closing one eye so he can examine the wheels as they roll. I love how they show the concentration in his face that he gets when he is really into it. Love it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...