Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Sickie

So you may have noticed that I am blogging a lot this week. Or maybe you didn't. Well, the reason is not a good one. Cooper has been sick which has made him sleepy so I have much more time to do these things. Turns out he is allergic to Amoxicillin which has made his week quite miserable. Poor guy. I hate to be self indulging but, poor me. It is sunny and I want out of this house but instead we are in. Okay, I will stop whining. I have been giving lots of cuddles, back rubs, late night drinks of juice, late night cuddles, carrying around two babies, and watching more toddler TV then I would like to admit. We are hoping he is well enough for school tomorrow. I am optimistic.
Here is a photo of my two loves at bedtime. This is how we do it. Fina and I lay down with Cooper while he falls asleep and she falls asleep too. This was a particularly cuddly night for them. I think this may be the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I move her to her bed and they are both sound asleep by 8. Then Doug and I actually can talk, or just relax together.
Hope you are having a healthy week. Health should never be taken for granted!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sweet picture!

    And you're right....health should never be taken for granted. Being a mama to kids with chronic medical problems, you learn how delicate life really is. Too many people don't appreciate and realize just how lucky they are to have healthy kids!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...