Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Light





There are so many things that my photography journey have taught me. One is to stop and pay attention to light. I now notice the light coming through the shades and how it falls. I notice how light makes our skin look at different times of the day. Fall light is particularly pleasing and much different than summer light. It is soft and golden. The other day while Cooper was at school I noticed beautiful light shinning on my porch. Fina had just woken up from a nap so we went outside to explore it. I love how soft and warm these turned out. I love how her cheeks are red from her nap. I love how the light wraps around her creating a haze. I am loving fall light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...