Monday, September 12, 2011

A Little Bit On a Big Girl

Fina is fast turning into a toddler. She was good to me, she stayed a baby a very long time. But now, she is crawling with the best of them, cruising along anything she can, and climbing. She has started to talk. My heart melted when she said Cooper for the first time. No, it is not clear as day but it is her way of saying Cooper. She says Dada, and mommoms. Mommoms is what she says when she wants to nurse. I don't know how it is possible, but she gets cuter every second. Sometimes I look at her and I think I might break down into tears because she is so adorable and I love her so much. She is always in a good mood and brings us so much joy.
I seriously could have posted every photo I took of her during this little "session" but I scaled down a bit.
Love. That is what I feel for her, complete and total love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable, Elena!!! You and Doug make very cute kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...