Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Preschool For Cooper

This is our third year doing co op preschool. I just realized that in all that time I don't think I have shared anything about it on the blog, which is a shocker because I am a wordy gal. We love co op. It creates such a rich environment for the children and such a great sense of community. We are in the co op preschool system that provided by North Seattle Community College. I would recommend it to anyone who has the time as it does take a bit of commitment from the parents. That commitment is what makes is so great. It doesn't hurt that we have an awesome teacher!
We are looking forward to a great year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...