Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Giggles and dinner idea

As I was cooking I heard this coming from the living room. I snapped a few very short videos. It was very cute, if I do say so myself.





I am not a "make up your own recipe" type but rather a "find recipes on other blogs" type. So you likely won't see me doing a recipe tutorial here but I do want to share what I made for dinner last night. I grabbed it off the The Pioneer Woman's blog. It is BBQ meat balls with Mashed potatoes and it was delicious! I subbed ground turkey for ground meat and it worked great. This is the second time I made it and it was a hit all around, even from a very opinionated little boy. Try it. You will like it.

If your in Seattle, enjoy the sun today. It is going away after today. I am taking advantage and have an outdoor photo shoot his afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...