Wednesday, April 13, 2011

9 Months Old

Today Fina is 9 months old. Strange that she has been out as long as she was in. We visited the doctor today for her well child check up. She weighed in at 18lbs 13oz and was 27.5in long. 50th percentile, so not too big! Home grown, baby. This is a 100% breast feed baby. She is not a fan of solid food either, which we are working on. She can sit up on her own but is not showing any signs of crawling. Having experienced the joys of an early crawler before, I am happy to wait :) She is saying Mama and Dada (I am serious).
I have said it once and I will say it a thousand times, we are so in love with this baby. She is such a sweet girl. Such a joy to be around.
Mama got a new lens and was so excited to try it out for Fifi's 9 month shoot. I know there are a ton of photos but I was in love with all of them! I picked up the pearls to add some glam to the photos and to use as a prop in shoots to come.
Happy 9 month birthday my baby girl. I have loved every minute of it. I love you so much!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and if you are wondering. Yes, we have officially started our photography business. Click on the link on the top of the page for info. Thank you to everyone who helped me build my portfolio and for all the encouragement.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...