Friday, April 8, 2011

Did you miss this face?

It's been a while since I posted new photos of Miss Fina. She is such a joy. Sometimes I pick her up and she snuggles in and I literally say out loud "thank you god for this baby". I love her so much I can't even put it into words and I am a wordy girl.
today the weather was lovely. We spent lots of time in the yard, clearing it out. We are really clearing out our front yard this year. Fina happily sat in the yard for over an hour while we worked. Cooper helped me clear out the growth and played with worms, "giant worms" to be exact.
It was a nice day. Have a great weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...