Sunday, May 10, 2009

To be a Mother


Today is a day to celebrate mothers and I say happy mothers day to all you mothers out there.
I think I was made to be a mom. When my boy was born I whispered "I have waited my whole life for you" in his ear and it was true. I have had many goals and dreams in my life but being a mother was number one. The day Doug and I welcomed Cooper into our lives we became a family, we became whole. The bond was instant, the love so intense. It has been the most amazing adventure and the hardest thing I have ever done. In one day as a mom I feel every emotion from anger to complete love and admiration. Thank you Cooper, for making me a Mother. It is the greatest honor. Thank you Doug, for sharing in this journey with me. I fall in love with you again and again watching you be a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...