Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carkeek Park, One Great Park

Only in Seattle, can you go to the park,
Photobucket
hit the beach,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and see a train go by...
Photobucket

Photobucket
...all at one park. Best of all, this park is only a 10 min drive from our home. And...there are many many parks like this one here in Seattle. Have I told you that I love living here? Well, I do!
Having my parents here hasn't been bad either! We are so blessed to be able to have them here so much! Life feels complete when they are around. Their relationship with Cooper is priceless and it warms my heart to see how much he loves them.
Photobucket

Fall has been absolutely beautiful so far. Fall has brought lots of changes for us and so far we are embracing them all.
Get out there and enjoy fall, and LOVE the city you live in!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we are definately lucky to live in the great northwest! That's awesome that Cooper is so close with your parents, I bet I melts their hearts as well :) your lucky they enjoy spending so much time with you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...