Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Changing My Attitude

Photobucket
Yesterday we woke up to rain and gloom and our mood's matched. Cooper seemed to be in a special way but so was I. I realized that he was probably reacting to my moodiness and that his "misbehavior" was actually my fault. It's so hard to admit when it's your fault, isn't it? This morning I decided that I was going to change my attitude and have a good day and so far so good!
Photobucket
The sun has poked through so we spent time in the garden while Missy napped. As usual, we enjoyed ourselves and felt great being in the fresh air. When we came back in, we worked together on what we though would be a reasonable "schedule" because now that I am solo most days, we need some structure. I think this will help minimize "board" time and "tantrum" time.
Photobucket
Good news is...Cooper is totally potty trained, which makes things so much easier. Fina is pleasant and seems to be over her evening fussiness stage. And, we are all healthy and happy. We have a lot to be happy about! So, I chose to change my attitude to positive!
Photobucket
We witnessed a spider catching a moth. It was very cool and a first for both of us!
Photobucket

There were a ton of lady bugs out and about today in Cooper's garden (he has his own area that he planted) which was quite pleasing to him. He spent some time building them a special house out of wood chips. I think he buried a few on accident but his intentions were good :)

Photobucket
This is his bean tee pee. We are both proud of it :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Funny how grouchiness is contagious, huh? Great (green) photos--thank you for sharing. I really wish we could move up there. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...