Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Greenwood Seafiar Parade

Ahhh, this summer has been action packed and full of love and fun. I woke up in the night and realized that I hadn't even got to these photos yet. It gave me anxiety because I LOVE these photos, so I got out of bed, about 45 min earlier than planned so I could look these over, edit, and post a few.
I just love this parade. It represents such an awesome sense of community. Everyone out on the street, dirty kids sitting in the middle of the road waiting for a clown to throw candy, muscle cars, princesses, pirates, marching bands, and good summer fun. I was so glad we were able to catch a few shots form this night. The fact that the light was dreamy was just a bonus!
Summer. I live for it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...