Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Something A Little Different

I am a firm believer that before you invest in new camera equipment that you should rent first. Okay, maybe I haven't practiced this belief before now :) But, before you go and drop a huge amount of money on a piece of equipment you should try it out, right?
I have really been interested in macro photography so I decided to rent the 100mm macro last week. I played with it outside and also used it at my shoot on Friday. I am in love! Wow! I have never been a painter but these remind me of paintings. For me, this is the closest I will ever come to being a painter and it feels great to see myself as this type of artist. Does that make sense?
I will be posting over on my business blog the session where I used this lens for portrait's as well. I am going to save up for this baby for sure!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...