Monday, March 12, 2012

Home

I have lived in Seattle for 9 years total and I love everything about it. I will admit, being a New Mexican at heart does make me miss the sun. Seattle is where I live and has become home but I think that in my heart of hearts I know that New Mexico will always really be "home". There is something about it that feeds my soul. The smell and feel of the desert bring me a sense of peace. That endless blues sky, the Rio Grande that is only a short walk from my parents house, the culture, the food, my parents home, the complete dryness, all of it. I love sharing my love for New Mexico with my children, Cooper was born there after all.
Here are a few shots from while we were visiting a few weeks ago. I hope you all have a great week!





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...