Monday, November 21, 2011

Who Says You Can't Camp In The Winter?

I cam home form dinner out with a friend last week to two sleeping children. Doug told me "go look at Cooper". I said okay, I was planning on giving him a kiss good night anyway. When I went into his room he was fast asleep inside his kid tent! Doug wanted to surprise him so while he was brushing teeth and getting ready for bed, Doug pitched the tent. As you can imagine Cooper was thrilled. I envy Doug for things like this. I get all stressed out about the details of the day and Doug just goes with it and has fun. We are so lucky to have him and not a day goes by that I don't realize that. I may not always show it but it is true. The tent stayed up for a few days, camping chair and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...