Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful

On this weekend after Thanksgiving I wanted to say what I am most Thankful for. Hands down, my healthy, happy children. I don't know how I lived so long without them. They bring me joy, peace, and purpose. And their relationship.... pretty thankful for that too. Watching them develop a friendship is so fun. They way they look at each other is priceless. I am thankful every day for their laughter.

So thankful for my beautiful family. (photo complements of JKB photography)



 Pretty thankful for this guy. Without him I would not be whole.
Last but not least, I am thankful for my dad's health. We had a scare this year which made me realize even more how important he is to me and to us. We love you Dad! So Thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...