Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

The weather was amazing this weekend and I didn't work on Sat so I was able to enjoy the entire weekend with my family. Sat started with a photo shoot with Cooper and my mom compliments of Doug. It is nice to be made to feel beautiful by your husband when you are big and pregnant and his encouragement during the photo session did just that. Doug is a wonderful husband. Next a lovely brunch in honor of my pregnancy with a few close friends. Our yard is in full effect so on Sat night we ate dinner outside in our garden for the first time this year and then enjoyed our new fire pit with our close friend Laura. Daddy and Cooper couldn't wait to show me my mamas day gift so I received it on Sat. It is a beautiful bird bath for our garden. I love it!
Sunday started with a gourmet brunch at Ann's house, a trip to the park, then yummy Thai food in our yard again with Doug's family for dinner. It was a great weekend full of loved ones. I feel truly happy right now. Life is good and I am so lucky! I hope you all had a great Mothers Day Weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. As always, beautiful pics of your beautiful family! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are beautiful Elena! You look great! My fav is the one of you and Cooper where he's giving you and little sis a big hug :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...