Sunday, January 3, 2010

Potty Training Confessions


Cooper...

Will...

Kill me one day when he finds out I posted photos of his little bum in Thomas under pants and one of him sitting on his little red potty....

But I could not resist as his little bum is so cute I can't stand it!

We tried really hard to potty train last week and had some really great days. But, we decided he isn't quite ready. He would sit on the potty if we asked him to but even after 3 days of hard core potty training (or as hard core as it gets in our house) he still would not do it on his own, but would rather play instead of say "I need to go potty". It was more of a "I don't want to go potty" when we asked him to go. We did consider it a small success as he had NEVER gone in the potty before and now he will, when asked to. So... we are taking a little break!

I can't wait to get his bum in these cutie under pants again, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...