Saturday, February 14, 2009

I may not be super mom, but...




Okay, so there were a few days this week when I told Doug "I don't feel like super mom today!" Caring for a toddler day in and day out can be exhausting and very frustrating. I sure didn't feel like super mom when I was trying my best to shower (hard to do with a toddler running around) with Cooper in the bathroom and I heard him say oh oh after he had dropped an entire bottle of D's pricey body wash down the pipe. (the drain cover can be opened and the pipe exposed and Coop loves to drop things down it)It occluded the whole pipe! Or when he managed to throw most of his lunch on the floor after I had asked him 50 times not to, which ended in me being very frustrated and impatient. Or when he would not go to bed and it took me over an hour to get him to sleep. This is just to name a few things.
But, when I see that amazing smile and hear that little voice come up with a new word, I pull my boot straps up and I move on! He is only a baby after all and I am only human!
These pics brought smiles to our faces and I hope they can lift you up as well! As you can see, the weather is sunny and nice again and we have been visiting lots of parks! Happy Valentines day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...