Thursday, October 18, 2012

To The Pumpkin Patch We Go!

I have to admit that places like pumpkin patches sometimes give me a bit of anxiety. I really dislike places crawling with people all there to consume. I was determined to find a small farm pumpkin patch. Well, that is exactly what I found. This pumpkin patch was only about 25 minutes away and there were hardly any people there. In fact, until the very end, we were the only ones there. It was a dream. 
There is something about the country that calls to me and really I think it calls to all of us in my little family. I mean, we already have chickens, right? What is a move to the country. Ha! I feel like I am a little bit city and a little bit country! Anyway, after playing at the farm, feeding horses, and picking pumpkins, we were all relaxed and happy. We had a lovely time and came home with some beautiful pumpkins. 
Happy fall!























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...