Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Smile At The Rain

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet." 

Yesterday there was a warm spring rain. Fina begged to play in it. While the mother in me wanted to drag her into the house to keep her dry (and clean) the photographer in me wanted to capture this sweet moment. She enjoyed the rain hitting her face, she sat and looked at the rain hit the leaves of the plants, she lived in the moment. I am thankful that photography makes me stop and live in the moment so that I can capture those moments in time. I have been trying to shoot daily, for myself. I know I already have a project 52 going but I am seriously thinking of jumping into a 365. We shall see. For now, enjoy my sweet girl, who was obviously born in the rainy city of Seattle, born into water at that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...