Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays




We kicked off the holiday season last week by taking Cooper and Livia downtown to Nordstroms to see Santa. Notice that Cooper and Livia are not on said Santa's lap... this is because Cooper said that Santa "makes me a little nervous" and refused to sit on said Santa's lap. So, we did what the photographer called a "bye bye Santa" photo, where Santa disappears, the kids sit in his chair and then he sneaks in the back of the chair to appear in the photo. I get it... Santa is a strange man and usually I would not encourage him to sit on a strange mans lap...

Next, we picked out our tree and Cooper helped decorate it. He was very into the ornaments and it was so fun sharing this with him but picking out the tree was where the fun really happened...

How...

cute


is my boy?! I can hardly stand it! He makes me melt to a little puddle...



I don't really look this pregnant already :) that is my scarf tucked into my jacket making my tummy stick out. Ahem...but all of you who have seen me pregnant know I get pretty big in the tummy area so stay tuned, this baby is already making him or herself known!

Daddy scouting for the Blair family Christmas tree.

Happy Holidays! May the season bring you nothing but joy!
~The Blairs

2 comments:

  1. Cooper looks like he's having a grand time picking out a tree! He must have thought that was a pretty weird activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santa Experience must have been a riot! I can just picture it! You look great, woman! And how in the world do you change your blog template so it looks so "together?" Have been trying unsuccessfully to get rid of the green theme, but the other choices suck...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...